Click HERE for a downloadable application to join our organization!
OR click HERE to complete the application online!
Join the cause!
The Junior League of Wichita Falls is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
We welcome all women who value our Mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of individuals, organizations and communities.
Interested in being a part of the ladies who league? We’d love to meet you! These events are come-and-go, and the perfect opportunity to meet members and learn more about this amazing organization.
- Stay tuned for updates!
New Members Provisional Course:
League of Wichita Falls (JLWF) and the Association of Junior Leagues International (AJLI).
During the course, Provisional Members will be offered education about the League in general and about its role in the community. Provisional Members will also have the opportunity to participate in a variety of volunteer and fundraising projects and receive training to become a valuable volunteer for Junior League of Wichita Falls and the Greater Wichita Falls community. The Provisional Member Course will include an orientation, bimonthly informational meetings, a class project and participating in League volunteer opportunities, educational projects and fundraising events.
At the conclusion of the Provisional Member Course, those Provisional Members who have successfully completed their Provisional Member Requirements, as outlined below, shall be recommended for acceptance into Active Membership.
Provisional Course Requirements:
The Junior League of Wichita Falls holds two provisional courses per year, one beginning in August (Fall Course) and one in January (Spring Course). Any conflicts with any of the requirements listed below must be communicated to the Admissions/Provisions Committee Chairs in advance. Admissions/Provisionals Committee Chairs will provide opportunities to make up requirements within a specified time frame at their discretion.
- General Meetings: 7:00p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month (August, September, October, November, January, February, March, April)
- Fall 2020 Provisional Member Meetings:
- (Sat.) 8/22 at 9:00 a.m. – Retreat Day & Fall Orientation
- (Tues.) 8/25 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 1
- (Tues.) 9/8 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 2
- (Tues.) 9/22 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 3
- (Tues.) 10/6 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 4
- (Tues.) 10/20 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 5
- (Tues.) 11/3 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 6
- (Tues.) 11/17 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 7
- (Tues.) 12/1 at 5:30 p.m. – End of the Year Celebration
- Spring 2021 Provisional Member Meetings:
- (Sat.) 1/23 at 9:00 a.m. – Retreat Day & Spring Orientation
- (Tues.) 1/26 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 1
- (Tues.) 2/9 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 2
- (Tues.) 2/23 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 3
- (Tues.) 3/9 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 4
- (Tues.) 3/23 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 5
- (Tues.) 4/6 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 6
- (Tues.) 4/20 at 5:30 p.m. – Meeting 7
- (Tues.) 5/4 at 5:30 p.m. – End of the Year Celebration
- Other Provisional Member Responsibilities:
- Provisional Class Fundraiser
- Provisional Class Project
- JLWF Christmas Magic Fundraiser & Shifts (two 3-hr shifts) (Fall Class)
- JLWF Headquarters Fundraiser
- Attend May 2021 Annual Dinner
- Financial Responsibilities:
- Provisional Member Fee $30.00 (one-time fee)
- Fall Course Membership Dues $150.00 (includes the entire year beyond your provisional course – fall and spring; payment plan may be set up if needed)
- Provisional Spring Course Membership Dues $57.50 (prorated to only include spring semester; payment plan may be set up if needed)
If you have any further questions, please email our 2020-2021 Admissions/Provisional Committee Chairs Norma Ramirez and Katie Hein at email@example.com. We look forward to having you become a volunteer with the Junior League of Wichita Falls and helping us impact our community!