Is your non-profit, tax-exempt organization in need of funding for a special need or project?
The Junior League’s Community Assistance Fund may be able to help!
The Junior League accepts applications for grant awards!
Don’t miss your chance to receive additional funding for the special need or project!
Criteria for applicants are as follows:
- Agency must submit a completed application
- Agencies may only apply once within a 12-month period, if awarded a grant
- Agency must be a non-profit, tax-exempt agency and have proof of one of the following:
- 501(c)(3) authorization letter
- Application for 501(c)(3) status pending
- Umbrella 501(c)(3) status-name of organization
- Requests from annual fundraising drives will not be considered
- Funds must be used in the Junior League of Wichita Falls service area within six months of allocation
- Agency must have a local board
Apply HERE or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for application information