Community Assistance Fund
Is your non-profit, tax-exempt organization in need of funding for a special need or project?
The Junior League’s Community Assistance Fund may be able to help!
The Junior League accepts applications for grant awards up to a maximum of $5,000.
Don’t miss your chance to receive additional funding for the special need or project!
Criteria for applicants are as follows:
- Agency must submit a completed application
- Agency must be a non-profit, tax-exempt agency and have proof of one of the following:
- 501(c)(3) authorization letter
- Application for 501(c)(3) status pending
- Umbrella 501(c)(3) status-name of organization
- Requests from annual fundraising drives will not be considered
- Funds must be used in the Junior League of Wichita Falls service area within six months of allocation
- Agency must have a local board
- Requests in excess of $5,000 will not be accepted
Apply HERE or Email email@example.com for application information